Claremont serial killings: Day 2 of Bradley Robert Edwards’ pre-trial hearing
- Prosecutor paints a picture of evil
- Prowler in a night dress ‘first steps’
- Trigger factors — inside the mind of Bradley Edwards
- Self-harm pencil blow prompts 24-hour watch
- 3am, Mosman Park, a series of blood curdling screams
- Sign up to our online newsletter to keep up-to-date with the Claremont serial killings case
Following explosive allegations in Tuesday’s proceedings Bradley Robert Edwards is back in court this morning for the resumption of his pre-trial hearing.
Allegations were aired in the Supreme Court for the first time yesterday as the prosecution argued for propensity evidence to be used in the case.
For all of today’s proceedings follow the minute-by-minute coverage live, below from 10am.
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails