
A man has been charged with the alleged murders of a woman and two children in Sydney’s southwest,in what police have described as a “particularly violent crime scene”.
Emergency services were called to the Campbelltown address about 7.50pm Monday after receiving a call from the home to triple-0.


Police found the bodies of a 46-year-old woman and two children, aged four and 12, inside the house.
WA's biggest courts and crime stories to your inbox
Sign-up to our weekly newsletter for free
Sign upA 47-year-old man was arrested at the scene.
The man was taken to a police station where he was charged with three counts of murder (DV).
He was refused bail and is due to face court on Tuesday.

Speaking to reporters on Monday night, Acting Superintendent Michael Moroney did not confirm a cause of death of the three people.
He said they were found in separate areas of the house, in what he described as a “particularly violent crime scene”.

“I can’t give you specific information regards to how they passed - what I can tell you is all three persons sustained significant injuries and it was a particularly violent crime scene,” he said.

Inspector Moroney said the man was not known to police.
“We’re not aware of any interactions with this male before and certainly not aware of any domestic-related incidents previously reported to police,” he said.
“But I can reassure the public that domestic violence is the number one priority for NSW Police and we will continue to prioritise (alleged) DV offenders.”
Originally published as Man charged with alleged murder of woman, two children in Sydney home
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails